Farai Mutamangira is a Partner with Mutamangira and Associates. He graduated from The University of Zimbabwe with an LLB (Hons) degree. He is an associate of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, CIArb.
Farai is one of Zimbabwe’s foremost legal practitioners specializing in Public International Law, International Arbitration, Dispute Resolution, Corporate Law, Mining Law and Litigation. He has represented and continues to represent some of the biggest corporates involved in Banking, Mining, Marketing and Distribution. With vast experience, he also continues to conduct successful litigation for his clients in the High Court and the Supreme Court of Zimbabwe.
His experience goes beyond the borders of Zimbabwe having been involved in matters before the SADC Tribunal, the European Court of Justice and the ICC International Court of Arbitration, ICSID and the Southern District Court of New York. He also has experience in Namibia, Zambia, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA and the UK.
He also sits on the various boards including:
• Chairman of the Board of Hwange Colliery
• Chairman of the Board of ZABG Bank
• Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee of Public Accountants Board
• Board member of Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation
• Board member of National Indigenization and Economic Empowerment Board (NIEEB)